Central Pennsylvania Youth Ballet is committed to providing comprehensive, intensive training to young male dancers and offers a competitive Male Scholarship Program for aspiring male dancers ages 14 to 19. The scholarship offers two years of year-round, uninterrupted ballet training with renowned instructors and mentors. This is an extraordinary opportunity for young men dedicated to realizing their dreams and perfecting their craft.
For the 2017-2019 academic year, the Male Scholarship Program includes:
- 2017-18 academic year tuition, including registration fee
- 2018 CPYB 5-Week Summer Ballet Program
- 2018 two-week August Course
- 2018-2019 academic year tuition, including registration fee
- Monthly housing stipend for 22 months
CPYB will provide up to five scholarships for the program that begins with the 2017-2018 academic year. An audition video is required. Scholarship recipients are required to complete age-appropriate work/study responsibilities.
- MALE DANCERS AGES 14-16 as of September 8, 2017 (start of the Academic Year). Application deadline on Wednesday, June 7, 2017.
- MALE DANCERS AGES 17-19 as of September 8, 2017 (start of the Academic Year). Application deadline Friday, July 28, 2017.
Interested applicants must complete two steps to be considered for a scholarship.
- Step 1: Complete and submit the online Male Scholarship Program application. There is no application fee.
- Step 2: Create a Scholarship Video Audition. Your video should be no more than 20 minutes in length.
Visit the Central Pennsylvania Youth Ballet Men's Program to learn more about the curriculum and performance opportunities.
Have questions? Click HERE for Male Scholarship Program and the Men's Program contact information.