Enrollment Information for Central Pennsylvania Youth Ballet Programs
Academic Year 2017-18 enrollment opens July 2017!
This page contains important information and links regarding enrollment for Academic Year programs. Please read this information carefully, as it will answer many of the questions you may have.
Looking for CPYB Summer Ballet programs? CLICK HERE
On Tuesday, January 3, 2017, students who register for Primary or Pre-Professional Divisions should arrive to the CPYB Warehouse Studios in Carlisle at 4 p.m. in proper dress code to be placed in a level. This is regardless of what location the student registered for. After a student is placed in their level on January 3, students can attend their level class(es) at their registered location starting Wednesday, January 4.
Students who register for the Children's Division should arrive in dress code to the CPYB studio they registered for at least 15 minutes before classes start. Please see the Children's Division page for information on dress code, tuition, and schedules.
- Enrollment for the Academic Year Programs opens July 1 immediately prior to the start of classes in September. CPYB accepts academic year enrollments throughout the year — please contact us at 717.245.1190 for more information.
- Enrollment for the 5-Week Summer Ballet Program opens November 1, prior to classes starting in June.
- Enrollment for the two-week August Course opens November 1, prior to classes starting in August.
Yes. All students must be registered prior to attending any class. Click the ENROLL NOW button to access the registration form.
- Completion of the online application process (see below)
- Submission of health form package.
- Submission of photos (if applicable)
- Payment of the annual non-refundable registration fee ($35) and security fee ($45)
- Instructions for Enrollment: Academic Year Programs
- Instructions for Online Enrollment: CPYB Summer Programs
Students in the Children's Division and Primary Division can take classes at both the Carlisle studios and the Grace Milliman Pollock Performing Arts Center studios in Camp Hill. Students enrolled in the Pre-Professional Division take classes in the Carlisle studios.
If you are considering relocating to Carlisle, we strongly encourage you to enroll in CPYB’s 5-Week Sumer Ballet Program and/or the two-week August Course before making the commitment to attend the Academic Ballet Program.
Yes. Central Pennsylvania Youth Ballet offers two scholarship programs. All application and financial information remains confidential. Scholarships are not available for Children's Division
- The Changing Lives Scholarship Fund is a merit and need-based scholarship program that is funded through annual donor support and CPYB fundraising events.
- The Male Scholarship Program is a competitive scholarship that covers 22 months of consecutive tuition, along with a monthly stipend. CPYB awards up to eight scholarships for this program.
Please contact Central Pennsylvania Youth Ballet by calling 717. 245.1190 or e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.